Waiting to be explored is Wells House & Gardens, a Great Victorian House and Gardens in the heart of Wexford. Wells House has something for all generations to enjoy and share:
• Woodland Walks: Discover hidden treasures in a verdant landscape of mature plants and trees on our two woodland walks: The Lady Frances Woodland Walk & Mogue’s Woodland Walk.
• Victorian Terrace Gardens: Relax in our beautifully restored formal gardens based on the original Daniel Robertson plans of the 1830’s.
• Adventure Playground: Swings, slides and climbing frames, perfect for all kids!• Living Victorian House Tour: Experience real life in a Victorian Great house through the eyes of Lady Frances and the residents of Wells House
• Wells House Archery: Let the resident Archer show you how to shoot a bow at the only 3D course in Ireland open to the public.
• Wells House Falconry: Come and meet our Falconer’s majestic birds on a hawk walk – booking required
• Mrs. Stone’s Restaurant: Enjoy morning coffees, delicious desserts and hearty lunches. For that special treat join us for our delicious home bakes
• Craft Courtyard The old stables at Wells House have been converted into a welcoming Craft Courtyard and provides the perfect showcase for contemporary arts, crafts & a recently opened art gallery. With numerous Crafters displaying and selling their crafts this is the perfect place to come and buy a special gift for friends, family or even for yourself!
Contact: +353 (0)53 9186737 www.wellshouse.ie (20 minutes drive up the R741 from the Riverbank house Hotel)